Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Section 6: Predators
- Reference: Young, D. D., T. R. McCabe, R. Ambrose, G. W. Garner, G. J. Weiler, H. V. Reynolds, M. S. Udevitz, D. J. Reed, and B. Griffith. 2002. Section 6: Predators. Pages 51-53 [In] D. C. Douglas, P. E. Reynolds, and E. B. Rhode, editors. Arctic Refuge Coastal Plain Terrestrial Wildlife Research Summaries. U.S. Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division, Biological Science Report USGS/BRD/BSR-2002-0001, Reston, Virginia.
- Audiences: General Public, Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert E Ambrose, Gerald W. Garner, Brad Griffith, Thomas R. McCabe, Daniel J. Reed, Harry V. Reynolds, Mark S. Udevitz, Greg J Weiler, Donald Dean Young Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 26
- Keywords: caribou, Rangifer tarandus, golden ealge, Aquila chrysaetos, grizzly bear, Ursus arctos, predation, wolf, Canis lupus, predation, distribution
- Link: https://alaska.usgs.gov/products/pubs/2002/2002-USGS-BRD-BSR-2002-0001.pdf#page=63 (Offsite)
- Partners: U.S. Geological Survey
- Primary Authors: Donald Dean Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Book
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Brown Bear, Caribou, Golden Eagle, Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Birds, Furbearers, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Section 6: Predators
- Topics: Habitat, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Predation, Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Behavioral Ecology
- Year: 2002
See more: Wildlife Publications