Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Antlerless moose hunts: Why harvest cows?
- Reference: Taras, M.E., editor. 2021. Antlerless moose hunts: Why harvest cows? [revised brochure]. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Fairbanks.
- Audiences: General Public, Hunter
- Authors: Ellen Elisabeth Grover, Anthony L. Hollis, Mike E. Taras
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: Statewide
- Keywords: moose; antlerless; cow hunt, cow, management
- Primary Authors: Mike E. Taras, Ellen Elisabeth Grover
- Programs: Wildlife Education
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Brochure
- Regions: Statewide
- Species: Moose
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Antlerless moose hunts: Why harvest cows?
- Topics: Hunting, Wildlife Management
- Year: 2021
See more: Wildlife Publications