Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
European Green Crab: Will they be the next aquatic invasive species in Alaska?
- Reference: Davis, T. 2021. European Green Crab: Will they be the next aquatic invasive species in Alaska? Alaska Fish & Wildlife News, May 2021. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Juneau.
- Audiences: General Public
- Authors: Brad A. Andres, Tammy Davis
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 14, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 26, Statewide, All
- Keywords: European Green Crab, Alaska, invasive species, carcinus maenas, environmental DNA, metagenetics
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=990
- Primary Authors: Tammy Davis
- Programs: Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: European Green Crab
- Species Categories: Shellfish
- Title: European Green Crab: Will they be the next aquatic invasive species in Alaska?
- Topics: Citizen Science, Invasive Species
- Year: 2021
See more: Wildlife Publications