ADF&G Mobile App
Welcome to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game mobile app!
This free mobile app was developed for the people who hunt and fish in Alaska and is designed to enhance your pre-trip planning and in-field experience. The app provides access to the information and services you need to follow applicable hunting and fishing regulations. The mobile app will be available as a free download in the Android and Apple App stores and can be used on a smart device such as iPhone, Android phone, iPad, or Android tablet.
Once you have downloaded the mobile app to your device, you will have to create an account to log-in. If you have an existing myADFG or myAlaska account, you can log-in using your username and password.
What’s in the mobile app?
- Please be advised – This application is in the initial launch phase. Additional work is being done to ensure future versions of this application best serve those who hunt and fish in Alaska. Future versions will download automatically to your device.
The Alaska Department of Fish and Game mobile app provides the following key features:
- Display licenses, permits and big game locking-tag records – The mobile app provides you the ability to purchase and display your hunting, fishing, trapping, and most combination licenses and big game locking-tag records, and commercial crew member licenses. You can also obtain hunting permits, harvest tickets, and some personal use fishing permits using the app. All licenses, permits, and big game locking-tag records are valid to carry and display to enforcement in the field on your mobile device.
- Hunting and sport fishing regulations – The mobile app provides all current hunting and sport fishing regulations (including personal use) for the entire state. Additionally, you can download maps and regulations for offline use. You will have the ability to display hunting and sport fishing regulations based on your physical location, and you will have the ability search locations statewide.
- Harvest recording – The mobile app provides you the ability to record hunting and fishing harvest in the field and to report personal use fishing harvest.
- Sport fish species identification – Additional features include separate sections for a species identification guide complete with images and text descriptions of commonly targeted sport fish species; definitions, regional and statewide methods and means, prohibited acts and other necessary regulatory content that is not displayed at site specific or sub-levels.
Please check the ADF&G mobile app Frequently Asked Questions.